WHO WE ARE
We are the PET manufacturing division of Winpack International, the leading global provider of innovative consumer product and packaging solutions. We have over 20 years of combined experience in the packaging industry, and our products have been featured in various retail stores across United States, Europe and Asia.
Winpack Plastics has one of the most effective and flexible approaches to manufacturing custom
PET containers, with speed to market and competitive pricing advantages. We have developed a two-stage PET blow molding technology, using existing PET preforms in variety of neck sizes, that we can turn into various bottle and jar shapes to meet your product needs. We believe time is money. Our customers find huge value through Winpack Plastics’ ability to manufacture domestically and eliminate inbound freight associated with delivered finished goods, and to produce custom design bottles within weeks. We strive for personalized customer service where you can always reach us for new product consultation and launches. Contact us to discover how fast we can get your product to market.
Your vision is our mission.
WHAT WE DO
Our capabilities include:
· Extrusion blow molding - bottles or parts in PE, PP, PETG with multi-layer capability to add soft touch.
· Stretch blow molding - for PET bottles with a wide range of stock neck sizes
· Injection molding - custom injection molding for closures, cases and various parts utilizing wide range of materials.
We can also Bi-inject or over-mold parts
to join dissimilar materials.
· Decoration - various decoration are available such as hot stamping, silkscreen printing, pad printing, labeling.
· Other plastic packages: Flexible pouches - multilayer (PE, PET, nylon, foil) in either flat or stand-up format.
· Plastic tube - PE tubes with multi-layer capability.
These examples showcase custom color glazing in matte or gloss finish for various fragrance candles and home diffuser projects. We offer custom shape ceramics including slip casting for intricate details.
We have capabilities in hand blown, machine blown, or machine press custom vessels in either type 1 or type 3 glass.
Decoration options include silkscreen, printing, acid etching, sand blasting, decal transfer and spray finish. Shown are examples of candles and home diffusers made from press glass or hand blown double walled insulated glass.
Shown are some unique paper and clear plastic PET cartons along with set-up (rigid boxes). We produce them from a certified ISO facility that has multicolor printing, hot stamping, aqueous coating and UV coating capabilities. A variety of stock options include C1S board, CCNB, chipboard, corrugate lamination, and other post consumer recycled paper including FSC certified.